Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney experienced in criminal matters, having represented hundreds of clients with every misdemeanor and felony imaginable.
18210975

update more information needed !!! arrested on december 19

update more information needed !!! arrested on december 19 20010 for criminal mischief m-3 in pa on parole was in county jail on dentainer got 1year probation for that . had revoke hearing in county jail by parole agent ,give me good recommations. greensheet says 90 days hit see parole board after that. being in all this time will see parole board in oct,20011 will parole reparole or make me maxi out. I though that was to be what a revoke hearing was for. every upset don't understand!!!! please help.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 5 years ago.

Michael J, Esq. :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

Michael J, Esq. :

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Please refer to 234 Penn Code Sec. 708. The Judge can not revoke your probation until there has a been a full hearing, with you and counsel present, in which it is found that you violated a condition of your parole. That hearing will take place in front of the parole board in October.

Michael J, Esq. :

I'm sorry, the statue I mentioned deals with Judge parole situations, yours is most likely governed by the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole. However, my answer remains the same. You will go before the board and have a full hearing, which will determine whether you violated your parole or not.

Customer:

I'am on parole got new charges criminal mischief m-3 got 1 year probation on new charges.parole board had revocke

Michael J, Esq. :

I don't understand your previous sentence.

Customer:

i'am on parole already had revoke hearing in may2,20011 parole board decision was 90 day hit ,see parole board in oct 20011 why do I have to see parole board what will they do is it for reparole.

Michael J, Esq. :

Yes, it sounds like the 90 days is a probationary period. They will re-evaluate at that point.

Michael J, Esq. :

At that point they may either revoke you or allow you back out on parole.

Customer:

will they give me credit for the 10 months in jail

Michael J, Esq. :

That is up to them, but usually any time is credited.

Customer:

so they can do what they want to do in pa no guide lines

Michael J, Esq. :

They should credit the time.