Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Have handled various criminal law cases over a 12 year period.

Can you get deported for a crime like solicitaruon of prostitution

Can you get deported for a crime like solicitaruon of prostitution or dui?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 years ago.

DUI, if it is a simple DUI with no aggravating factors, generally not. Solicitation of prostitution for your (or the solicitor's) own benefit, a one time thing, generally not either. Here is a case that is right on point:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click ACCEPT. That is the only way that I can get paid a small percentage of your deposit. If you do not click accept, the website gets all of your deposit and I get nothing. When you click accept, you are not charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.