Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have an acquaintance that was arrested a year or two ago.

I have an acquaintance that was arrested a year or two ago. During some sort of dispute she stabbed and killed a man. However, I only know this second hand and I don't really know what she was charged with or if she is awaiting trial or already in prison. The lady's name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I believe the stabbing occurred at a hotel/motel in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I thought that I should probably pay a visit to her in jail or prison, but I have no idea where to begin looking. Could someone help me?

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

I am sorry for your friend's situation. You can find her information here, including where to find here and the number to call to get information on how to visit her [(918)(NNN) NNN-NNNN:

Due to the sensitive nature of this thread, I will ask for it to be redacted after you press accept.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work; I receive no credit for my time with you until you actually press ACCEPT, even if you already have a subscription. If you still need to clarify something or seek more information, just use the REPLY button and I’d be more than happy to follow up to your satisfaction! There is no fee for follow up questions before or after accepting, should you wish to continue in the thread, and I encourage you to do so should you desire clarification.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus is always appreciated!

While the legal system tries to be inclusive of every possibility, sometimes, people are morally wronged but have limited legal avenues to seek relief. If so, please understand that this is not the expert’s fault (in other words, I prefer to tell you the truth rather than tell you what you want to hear, so if the news is not good, please do not shoot the messenger).

You can always request me for a future advice through my profile at…

…if you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”