Nate, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 10 years of criminal defense practice.
11217539

Offense was 3701.1 leaving child unattended in a car. It was

Offense was 3701.1 leaving child unattended in a car. It was a hot day but it was at 9:40pm for less than 15 minutes outside of my residence. I received a citation in the mail with no court appearance required. My child is 7 years old. I was bringing another child in and when I returned the police were there. It seems like if I plead guilty the penalty is a fine. I want to know if there are any other penalties associated with this.
Thank you for your question.

If all you received was a citation in the mail, the fine would be the only penalty that can be brought against you. If you pay the fine, the case will be concluded.

As always, I will be happy to follow up with you if you have additional questions. In the meantime, please click ACCEPT so that I can get credit for answering your question. Of course, if you really liked what I could help you with, please consider a Bonus, too!

Thanks!