Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Relating to the question I previously asked, should I contact

Relating to the question I previously asked, should I contact the Calif state attorney office and state Insurance fraud office? also your answer to my previous question indicated I contact the web site http://ag.state.nv.us/complaints/.htm which I tried but the page is not retrievable.

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

If this happened in NV, then you should consider contacting the NV Attorney General and reporting it. They will direct you to the District Attorney if need be. But if it was over state lines, the FBI may also get involved.

Customer:

I am providing the link for contact to the NV Attorney General. See if this will work for you. IF not, then "Google" NV Attorney General and you can get the contact information that way.

Customer:

You may also consider contacting the CA Insurance Commissioner's office if this happened in CA.

Customer:
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry, but when you indicate click "accept" and I do so, nothing happens. I have another request regarding the above. Can you get me in contact with the California Attorney General and Insurance Commissioner's offices. It would help too. Thank you for your help.