AttorneyTom, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney

Hi, I had given my details to a Friend filing loan applications.

Customer Question

Hi, I had given my details to a Friend filing loan applications. He mis-used that information and took it to bank and put fraudulent signature and acted as if he is me. Bank office didnt verify my identity and all communication from bank to friends company address with out my knowledge / approval. He took all amount and bank is suing me for that. I'm victim of id-theft is there any best attorney for free consulting in Bay area?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 5 years ago.
Good morning!

We do not provide legal advice/services/consultations here.
We provide educational information about the law.

Did you have an information-seeking question?

Were you looking for tools to retain an attorney and would you be willing to pay for an answer that provided links to such resources and information about them?

Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want best attorney contact details in bay area (Sunnyvale, santa Clara, Fremont area) whom I want to consult with. Already filed answer to the summon.
It's not possible for me to provide direct referrals in this forum. However, I can provide you with some great resources that you can use to locate an attorney. and Martindale are great resources. Both of these sites permit you to search for an attorney based on the attorney's field(s) of practice and geographic region.
Further, the sites often provide additional information, including links to participating attorneys' websites and, in some cases, reviews of the attorneys.
Accordingly, they can be great resources when searching for an attorney to consult.
Local Lawyer Referral Services are also helpful, as they can direct you to attorneys in your region based on practice area.

Local Legal Clinics:

Local Lawyer Referral Services:

Please be sure to click accept. If you don't click accept, I don't get paid.
Thank you!