Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

mu son had to much to drink on memorial day, next day he was

Customer Question

mu son had to much to drink on memorial day, next day he was driving and pull over for speeding the officer smelled alcohol and his breath and now he is in jail. the problem is he had his two younger girls with him at the time. this is his first offense. what charges is he facing
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 years ago.

Alex Esquire :

Hello. My name is Alex and I will be glad to help you.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Customer :

yes

Alex Esquire :

Was your son formally charged?

Customer :

no not yet

Alex Esquire :

When you day his little girls, are you referring to his minor daughters?

Customer :

yes

Customer :

hello are you still there

Alex Esquire :

Yes I am here. Were the daughter returned to the other parent?

Customer :

yes

Customer :

he was driving her car when this happend he does not owe a vehicle

Alex Esquire :

Well, at this point assuming that your son is going to be charged with DWI, the only things that you can do for him is to bail him out and also consult retain an experienced local DWI defense attorney.

Customer :

are you looking for information

Customer :

or are you in another chat

Alex Esquire :

Do you know if the blood test was performed or a breathalyzer was administered?

Customer :

not to my knowledge

Alex Esquire :

No I am in chat with you, but I do take my time to think and type sometimes.

Alex Esquire :

How old is your son?

Customer :

i have not spoken to him my phone does not accept collect calls besides i am furious about the whole siytuation

Customer :

35

Customer :

are you a legal advisor

Alex Esquire :

I am a licensed attorney, however as a legal expert on JustAnswer.com I am prohibited from providing you with any type of legal advice/opinion and can only provide you with general legal information.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Alex Esquire :

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.
Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.
Bonus and Positive Feedback are always appreciated. Thank you and good luck!