CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

i have def. adjudication w/ classes, monthly fees, and random

i have def. adjudication w/ classes, monthly fees, and random UA's. I would like to have these terms wiped out & just pay a $10,000 fine, how do I do this?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 years ago.
That would be at the discretion of the court. You would need to file a motion for a modification of the terms of the plea deal and see if the court would be willing to allow you to pay the money in lieu of the other restrictions. You would likely need to show good cause as to why you cant comply what was previously requested of you, if you want to court to modify it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the reason is due to a new employment position that would require me to leave the country. how do i file this mod. myself? is there a form and some type of guideline to go by?
You can contact the clerk of courts and see if they have a form, if not, you would need to draft a motion yourself, state the reason you told me as to the basis for the modification and then contact the judicial assistant of the Judge to find out how to set the matter for hearing. You would need to send a copy of the motion to the prosecutor and whoever supervises you as well, so they are aware and can object if they want.