Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I was arrested on a federal drug charge in 1993, there was

Customer Question

I was arrested on a federal drug charge in 1993, there was no gun involved.. i t was my forst and last time. I have seved my time without any firther incident. I got saved by Jesus christ in July of 2011. I have been pastoring churches for the past 10 years and am currently planting a chruch in greenville, MO.

What can I do to get my Gun rigts Back? of at lest partial rights.

Thank You, XXXXX XXXXX Randolph / XXX-XXX-XXXX [email protected]
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Samuel-II :

You will need to obtain a Presidential Pardon. Then you can Petition the Court to have the matter removed from your record. But the Presidental Pardon is the first step. Here is that cotact information for application.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

All the information is on the link I provided. You can apply for the Pardon without the assistance of an attorney. The Application form is there, etc

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck