Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I live in canada and am a Canadian citizen, and I was wondering if there is anyway to find

Customer Question

I live in canada and am a Canadian citizen, and I was wondering if there is anyway to find out if I have any warrants out in the usa? If I do, will I be arrested when crossing the border? Is it possible that i am red flagged at the american border?

I am planning on travelling to Las Vegas this month and will have a stop over in LA.

My situation is as follows:
Six years ago I was paid to unload shipments of marijuana at a warehouse in the USA, Seattle WA. The operation was found out by the authorities and investigated. I heard of the bust and fled to Canada. I may have been caught on survellience cameras along with my licence plate number (vehicle registered in canada).
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Samuel-II :

The online warrant searches are fairly accurate. The only way you will be certain, however, is to call the Washington State Police and see if there is a warrant in your name with your DOB. There is a national database where the information is stored and if you are in the system the state police will be able to tell you. Actually, the state police in any state will be able to tell you if you are in the system.

Samuel-II :

If you don't want to call, have a friend or family member call for you. They will tell you the truth, yes or no you are in the system. If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck