How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave Kennett Your Own Question
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27689
Experience:  25 years experience practicing attorney
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Dave Kennett is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

plese can you tell me where I can find a pro bono ,post conviction

Resolved Question:

plese can you tell me where I can find a pro bono ,post conviction lawyer for my husband in the USA.
Thank you
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dave Kennett replied 5 years ago.

DearCustomer- The most reliable places are the Bar Association and Maritndale Hubble, a private referral firm. If this is a criminal case then your husband may also qualify for the Public Defender since most private attorneys do not take criminal pro bono cases due to the fact that our system provides for free legal assistance for all indigent criminal defendants.

In any event I have provided you with the two websites that you can contact to see if they can recommend someone to assist you.

Dave Kennett and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions