Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

When someone exceeds the speed limit 20-25 over, has their

When someone exceeds the speed limit 20-25 over, has their license revoked (probably because they plead guilty), is it safe to presume that they there may have been more to the charge?

Here is the Missouri law that would apply for exceeding the limit by 20 or 25 MPH

Motorists to exercise highest degree of care--violation, penalty.

304.012. 1. Every person operating a motor vehicle on the roads and highways of this state shall drive the vehicle in a careful and prudent manner and at a rate of speed so as not to endanger the property of another or the life or limb of any person and shall exercise the highest degree of care.

2. Any person who violates the provisions of this section is guilty of a class B misdemeanor, unless an accident is involved then it shall be a class A misdemeanor

This is the same as reckless driving and yes, a driver's license can be temporarily suspended/revoked. That is a separate civil proceeding than the crime above

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck