Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Is it possible to get 18 907 a removed from your record in

Is it possible to get 18 907 a removed from your record in order to purchase firearms in pa .
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

If you were 18 or younger and got a deferred adjudication you are eligible to petition for expungement.

Or is you are now 70 years or older, with no other crimes, you are eligible to petition for expungement

Otherwise, you would need to apply for a Governor's Pardon/clemency. The pardon will not guarantee the expungement but it will make you eligible to Petition the Court for the relief.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What does this mean if I'm denied the right to purchase ,does this mean I do not have the right to posess any firearm for personal protection or sporting activities ? The incident was in 1986 ,I was 22 at the time and did not realize and it was never expained to this would jeopardize my right to purchase and carry .
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

I understand. And, if you file for a Pardon, you may explain that to the investigator. There is no legal recourse for you at this time to change a plea based on not understanding the consequences.

If you want to file for the Pardon, you can review the information here

Sorry, but that would be your only option at this time