dkennedy
dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  J.D. degree, 15 years practice
5930486

I have a assignment that is due on Wednesday is there anyway

Customer Question

I have a assignment that is due on Wednesday is there anyway possible you could help me out?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 5 years ago.

dkennedy :

Hello, What can I help you with?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Do you have time for this homework assignment?

Imagine yourself in the role of fraud investigator for the company or agency you identified in your Midterm Project, and create a fictitious fraud scenario based on a scheme or combination of fraud schemes you have studied this term. You may use any of the case studies found in the text as a guide, while not duplicating them.

Be sure to include the fact pattern, fraud scheme(s) committed, and any other information you deem pertinent to create a case study/investigation. You must detail how you would approach the case and resolve it as a fraud investigator. In other words, describe basic fraud investigation and examination principles. You are required to incorporate and cite the investigative steps and theories you have studied in this course, properly referencing the course material. Your paper must be a minimum of five (5) pages

Expert:  dkennedy replied 5 years ago.

Okay, I have the assignment. You are offering $25?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

How do you change the amount?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am willing to pay more, I just need to know how to change the value.
Expert:  dkennedy replied 5 years ago.
If you are pleased with my work, you can add a bonus, which is how some customers do it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok I can add a 40 dollar bonus on the assignment, when it is finished which would be a total of 65. Is this amount fine with it being 5 pages long and cited, it is very important I get it done.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If that's not enough I can add more, like I said it's very important I get the assignment done by 4/6/2011.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are you still avaible to help with this assignment?
Expert:  dkennedy replied 5 years ago.

Yes, I'll have it for you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok, thanks so much
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I was wanting to know how the assignment is going?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The reason why I was asking because I need the assignment because it was due last night.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Even though this assignment is closed out are you still working on it?
Expert:  dkennedy replied 5 years ago.

Hello, I'm so sorry. I thought I had posted it. I have been out of a town for a few days, with no inter net most of the time. Do you still need it? I have it saved.