Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice

to get a new trial appeal who pays for this and would the attorney

to get a new trial appeal who pays for this and would the attorney need to be present or not? Could i speak in my behalf or it not recommended.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.Please note that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

An appeal is handled by the attorneys only. You will not be allowed to speak. If your appeal is granted a new trial can be ordered. If you cannot afford an attorney it is possible that a court appointed attorney can be made available to you.

If you found this answer informative please press the ACCEPT even if you are on a subscription plan so I may receive credit for my work.

All comments are provided for informational purposes only. A local attorney should be contacted for specific legal advice.