Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I bought a new 2010 Fleetwood motor home. At the oil change

I bought a new 2010 Fleetwood motor home. At the oil change service the dealer informed me I have a 2008 chassis with a coach body built and installed in 2009. I purchased the motor home in January 2010. The selling dealer gave me the title application with a 2010 model year designation. Is this legal? The selling dealer tells me it is a common practice in the motor home industry. I would not have purchased knowing I only had a few months of the factory warranty left. Glen Larsen (XXX-XXX-XXXX)[email protected]
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney here to assist you.

It is not standard practice to defraud consumers. If you were sold a 2010 motor home, and that's what the title provides, you have a right to sue if this isn't what you were sold.

You would have grounds to sue for breach of contact and well as fraud.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I live in Montana, bought the motor home in Arizona last January. Do you have an attorney I could hire in Arizona? Glen Larsen
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

We can't make direct referrals, but I can suggest that you visit and search for a contract or business law attorney in the area where the motor home was purchased.