How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26453
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a seald casebut i still se my mug shot on florida

Resolved Question:

i have a seald case but i still can see my mug shot on florida haw can i erase this fro the
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 years ago.

Unfortunately, in this digital age, public information (which your arrest photo once was) can get posted on the web where it can be found, after the state seals the case. The site you mention is not an official state site. You would have to contact them directly and ask them to take the photo down.

There are many articles on the web discussing how to get unwanted personal material off the web. Here's one of them.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i need samone who can help me to contact this people on,can you help me....
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 years ago.

Unfortunately, the terms of service at JustAnswer do not allow lawyer to actually represent customer on their legal matters. We can provide general legal guidance only and all expert/customer communication has to take place here on the site.

The only thing I can do is provide you with a referral service such as or your own state bar association. so that you can confer with someone who can reach out to the site. You could also go to a law school clinic, where law students help people who don't have funds for legal representation but who have legal problems. They do it for course credit under the supervision of a law professor who is also in active practice. Something like this might be a project they could really relate to as many people have problems with private information going public these days.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i cant fin any law school clinic in s fl do you now any by name.....
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 years ago.

I have two links for you. The first will link you to pro bono agencies in Florida. Some of these may be able to help you for free.

The second link is to Florida Law Schools. I don't know Florida enough to know what's near you, but you will. Call them and see if they have legal clinics who can help you. Most will have them as it's a great way for law students to learn their profession.
Zoey_ JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you