Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

Is it illegal to sell glass tobacco pipes online. Ive seen

Is it illegal to sell glass tobacco pipes online. I've seen them in stores but heard of situations where it is prohibited
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

In order to avoid being criminally charged for sale of drug paraphernalia, you would have to prove that there are other useful uses that exist, except for drug use of those glass pipes.

The problem with selling them online is the fact that you would be possibly be shipping them to 50 different states and while it might be legal in one state or municipality, it might be illegal in another and that state or municipality can pursue criminal charges against you simply because you are selling and shipping this pipes to that state.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.
Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.
Bonus and Positive Feedback are always appreciated. Thank you and good luck!