Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

i live in essex county i had oly one split second choice either

Customer Question

i live in essex county i had oly one split second choice either to have a head on collison or drive into a snow bank i chose the snow bank i had my car impounded because the office said i did not stay to the right of the rode this is no rightpr left i live on a small narrow culdisac i was not aressted, but with thethreat of i was rde and also the cops i was taken to lynn pd staion from saugus, was not fined read my rights and let go and have to go back on feb 14 what happend are all cops in just a bad mood? i was hit and called a fn bi...t by a cop whow would not give me his name or badge number what is going on?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

What were you charged with?

Also were you giving traffic tickets?

What state do you live in?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THE COPS SAID I WAS CHARGED WITH DRIVING ONE THE LEFT SIDE OF ROAD...THERE IS NO LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE, TO AVOID A HEAD ON CRASH WITH A LARGE VAN I CHOSE TO DRIVE INTO A SNOW BANK VERY NARROW ONE WAY DOWN HILL CULDESAC NO LINES ON ROAD AND ALSO CHARGED TO COMMIT A CRIME WHAT CRIME IS NOT STATED. THATS AL I HAVE
Did police physically hit you?

Also are you represented by a criminal attorney in this case?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes in the garage of essex county court house
I would suggest that you consult your local civil rights/personal injury attorney and also that you do make a formal complaint with internal affairs of this police department.

You might have a claim for police brutality and also violation of your civil rights. Also if the local attorney determines that you do have valid claims against the police officer(s) and the police department it might also put a pressure on the prosecutor to dismiss your criminal case.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.
Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.
Bonus and Positive Feedback are always appreciated. Thank you and good luck