Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years experience

17. Which of the following would be community risk factors

Customer Question

17. Which of the following would be community risk factors for illicit drug activity?
A. The number of youths in the community
B. The number of liquor stores, poor schools, and population mobility in the community
C. The amount of economic deprivation and the availability of firearms
D. The number of youths that have friends the use drugs and the portrayal of violence in
the media

Explain your answer, Thanks!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name isXXXXX very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.

Not A because the number of youths in a community is not outcome determinative on drug use.

Not B for the same reason and because liquor stores are not illegal.

Not C for the same reason and because fire arms are not illegal.

D. - yes because the question asks about illicit drug use and there appears to be a closer connection here between the question asked and the answer choices provided.

If you need more clarification or follow up information, please feel free to write back as there is no extra charge. Otherwise, please click on the ACCEPT button. Even if you have put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time unless you press "ACCEPT".

Sometimes the law does not give you the outcome that you may have anticipated. Please understand that this is not the attorney's fault. We are assuming that you are paying for an honest and professional opinion.

Please know that there may be a delay between your follow up question and my answers because I may be helping other customers in the meantime. Rest assured, I will get back to you.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be greatly appreciated!

This information is provided so you may better discuss legal issues with your attorney. Consult a local attorney for legal advice before acting. You may be able to find an attorney in your area to further assist you at or at .

You can always request me for a future question by starting your new question with "This question is for Maverick".

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.