JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.

recently i had the unfortunate choice of either having a head

Customer Question

recently i had the unfortunate choice of either having a head on with lg van or avoiding that in a split second choice of driving into a snow bamk, i live on a culdesac which is narrow, i was charged with failure to stay to the right , no chance and taken to court were i was cuffed, hit by an officer and called a fn bi... i admit i was rude, i not arrested, and if they say i was, i was not read my rights, no bail was posted and i was allowed to leave I dont understand can you help with some kind of an answer i have to go back on the 14 th
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 5 years ago.

JB Umphrey :

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. Can you please clarify what is your actual question that you'd like assistance with?

I will be happy to attempt to assist you when you're able to answer the follow-up questions. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i did clarify my question to this site, and again some how it is not getting through to you people,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
dont you people understand the questio i posed to you i do have a p d but he is slow in returning my calls