Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

My son was coerced into a lfe or seven year sentence. He took

My son was coerced into a lfe or seven year sentence. He took the seven years. Now he's tested positive for marijuana. How long will he be sentenced for. Is there anyone out there that can help?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Hi

Was he incarcerated when he tested positive?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no he was not incarcerated. his probation officer is processing the paperwork for his sentencing.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Hi

I see.

Well here is what I suggest if you can get him into an inpatient rehab that might help. Try to secure a bed space for him and get a confirmation letter showing it is ready and available. You can present that to the judge and then it may be possible the judge would give him another chance as long as he remained in the rehab and was successful.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck