LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney/Lawyer
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

50.00 tip offered to right answer Ventura, California Post

Customer Question

50.00 tip offered to right answer Ventura, California Post judgment Petitioner turned in a doctored Judgment for signature for petitioner gain. They changed 3 court orders with out hearings. They turned in documents with the Judgment stating I the Respondent was refusing to participate which are false and have documents to back my claim. The California B&P code 6103 for Petitioner council. However I document to Petitioner in family wizard emails of every move Petitioner council made on Petitioner behalf for beginning. So the whole time Petitioner new fraud was being done on Petitioner behalf. So what laws did Petitioner break and can I also get council for fraud other than by CA. B & P 6103 I also know about 6106. True council is not beholding to me. But once they turned in a fraudulent document to the court for signature they broke the law, because they changed 3 court orders with out hearings.
Thanks guys :)50.00 tip offered to right answer
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 3 years ago.
If a party submits a proposed judgment that does not accurates reflect the orders made by the Court, any other party has the right to serve and file their own proposed judgment. If you have a lawyer, the lawyer has do to this.

I hope this information is helpful.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Again what laws did they break.

They didnt like the judgment so they changed it for gain.

This case I'm pro per and its going to be a land mark case for what not to do.

All was done and the judge sided with council because of false doc's. it has blew up in thier faces. .

True fraud So again what laws were broken with codes.

Thanks

Did they comply with Rule 3.1312 of the Rules of Court?

http://courtinfo.ca.gov/rules/index.cfm?title=three&linkid=rule3_1312
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
the person Did not answer the question. What laws were broken. Because of false docs judge sided with them. Looking for laws and codes. Want to know what fraud codes or other laws broke with codes.
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 3 years ago.

NOTE: My apologies for a technical issue that seems to be removing my original spacing. If the text of my message appears difficult to read and/or random numbers appear to have been inserted, I am sorry for any inconvenience. I have submitted a report to our system for handling. Thanks for your patience!

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®.

I am a licensed attorney and will be glad to try and assist you.

To provide you with accurate information, could you please clarify this point:

1. Would you still like an answer? [I believe I can provide what you are seeking, but I wanted to make sure you were still seeking assistance.]

Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Ok; I did everything I could do by law to point out the fraud even turned in my judgment. Judge sided with Petitioner over false doc's. They changed court orders in place with out hearings.
Yes fraud but again what code Laws broken. other than what I pointed out.

Hello again,

You have posted "Relist: Answer quality". I have not provided you with an answer. I sent you an Information Request.

Would you still like to have your question answered?

Thanks again!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wait I put you guys off track! Sorry.

Forget judgment done..

Now when someone lies to a judge and changes court orders for gain.

example John gets ten years plus owes $100,000. now the petitioner changes it to ten hours jail time and only has to pay $1.00 turns in a Affidavit states this what you ask for judge. Judge sign it.

What laws were broke

Hello again,

Thanks for writing back -- good to hear from you.

I have opted out (without charge). My attorney colleagues are able to view your question, and a fellow legal expert can provide an answer if they choose to do so.

I would like to wish you all the best and truly hope you see this matter resolved.

Take care and thanks again for choosing JustAnswer®!

[Please do not reply to this post as doing so will delay handling of your inquiry.]