N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

what about if somebody a man pastor is caught forcing and

what about if somebody a man pastor is caught forcing and sexualy   abusing a staff [ this happened in phillipine   they both live in phillipine [ country ]....he the pastor also has sex with others [ staffs ].. the staff they are afraid of him [ pastor] and they dont want to say nothing about that situation... am been chating with this young woman there 34 years old teacher orphanage school... he the pastor force her to have fingers penetrations and touching is breast....early morning...they all sleep at the school and there bed rooms have no walls is only curtains no door..no privacy... he said to her you will stay with me because it is GOD ministry...and if you leave me [the school ] you will be curse and your family also...am been chating with lynn the past 2 years an 1/2... it is true story...now she try to sleep at a friend house and work during the day at the school and the pastor is very mad because she does not sleep at the school... the pastor is a married man and I think the wife know that is playing around with other women...I do have prove of all that I kept and photocopie all e - mail conversation with lynn and she told me everything by e- mail.... my name isXXXXX
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 years ago.
The victim should report this to the Philippine police authorities, or at least report it to higher authorities in the Church. The Pastor has no power to curse her.

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
she does not want to report this ...because of the gossip and scandale that would bring upon her [ lynn ].... I wonder if the police would received an outside witness like myself against the pastor... with e- mail from lynn on papers....
Can you report it to the Church authorities?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes that is probably what I will do on my own...telling the authority of the church about lynn and other women situation... because nobody want to talk [ staffs] ... so I will take that in my own hands..tks for your sense of direction..helping.... if you believe in prayers ...pray with me ...am buying a flight ticket for 3 months for phillipine soon .... and I will go to the police station also with all the e - mail send from lynn and put that on there desk and file a complain to the police and the church at the same time....against that evil man the pastor.... I need to find the name of that pastor also is 47 years old and 5/7 lynn told me this info one time... but she does not want to divulgate is name because of gossip and scandale if I reveal is name to the police and the church.... tk s against for your support.. sincerly GAETAN ROBICHAUD christian born again john 3 : 3

Good luck over there.

If you are satisfied, please click Accept.

Thank you for using Just Answer.
Thank you for accepting my answer.