Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Hi, What can be possible alternatives for probation, i am

What can be possible alternatives for probation, i am offered a plea bargain of 18 months and anger management classes for domestic violence.

I want to go back to my home country and i dont know if that is possible any time soon. There is an emergency back in my family in my home country.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

Hi

Deporation is always an option. Not one I would recommend. But if you are not a legal resident and do not want to accept the generosity of the court with probation and anger management, then request you be deported.

Otherwise, you will be required to fulfil the probation terms or face incarceration

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
If i ask for deportation will i land up in jail?

Do i need to request this before or after i plead guilty.

Thanks sir fr the advice. The reason is My mother is sick and she needs to gt operated for heart surgery and she is delaying because of me and wants to see me before she gets operated.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

Hi

You would be placed in a holding cell until the deportation would occur. You can discuss that option with the District Attorney and your attorney or public defender

I hope you Mom does well with her surgery.