Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

my husband was arrested for domestic abuse against me, even

my husband was arrested for domestic abuse against me, even though I told the police he didnt in any way hurt me, a neighbor told the police she witnessed it but that is totally untrue, the police could find no marks on me to prove he hit me and even told me they would arrest me if I didnt change my story. The DA called before the bail hearing, I told her that he didnt do anything to me, she asked if I was comfortable with him coming home I advised her absolutely. At the bail hearing she recommended to the judge he not be allowed home and couldnt contact me in any way, and that he wear a gps monitor. Even though I posted his bail he is still in jail awaiting his monitor. What are my options, I dont want to be without my husband until his court date, he was falsly accused and falsly arrested.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 5 years ago.

You'll have to honor the court's order or you'll get him in trouble and probably face more charges - including contempt of court.

You can ask the court clerk for a hearing sooner in order to resolve this matter before the schedule hearing.