AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Criminal Law.
10805288

Dear Sir or Madams Is it against the law to attempt murder

Customer Question

Dear Sir' or Madams

Is it against the law to attempt murder on a witness for the state, while under protection, in a protection and compensation program in calif.? According to the protection compensation program's appeal's board, this program had been intentionally setting up there witness' in patterns of horrific unduly practices of hate crimes/abuse for decades and later sweeping the facts that included extorted funds within the confidential files under their carpet away from public view. Thus while holding their witness' aka victim survivors and their families in patterns of violence against them, while asking the witness to trust them and they would investigate & press charges that never happened. I believe it's a conspiracy within this program effecting a large amount of people over a long duration of time. What are the statues of limitation if any, the ccp or any codes and case references I may find in the law library to help file my case properly.

Thank you,
Best regards
Conspiracy survivor.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, with regard to your post:

Dear Sir' or Madams Is it against the law to attempt murder on a witness for the state, while under protection, in a protection and compensation program in calif.? Yes, there is no acception to murder based on this scenario, under CA law.

According to the protection compensation program's appeal's board, this program had been intentionally setting up there witness' in patterns of horrific unduly practices of hate crimes/abuse for decades and later sweeping the facts that included extorted funds within the confidential files under their carpet away from public view. Thus while holding their witness' aka victim survivors and their families in patterns of violence against them, while asking the witness to trust them and they would investigate & press charges that never happened. Perhaps the victims should file suit on their own - as they say, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Politics and greed often prevent 'authorities' from doing their jobs. However, victims have the power to CIVILLY due the perpetrators for wrongful death, pain and suffering from injury, etc. And, if they can't find a lawyer that trusts their contentions enough to do so, the beauty is we are allowed to self-represent. It requires studying up on the applicable law and procedure, but it would require the same of the lawyer as well. People self-represent ALL the time.

I believe it's a conspiracy within this program effecting a large amount of people over a long duration of time. What are the statues of limitation if any, the ccp or any codes and case references I may find in the law library to help file my case properly. There is not enough info here to determine what one would be filing for. However, you can start with looking at common law personal injury (which is not a statute as a cause of action, but does have a 2 year statute of limitations). If there is a cover up, you may try to argue a tolling of the statute. YOu can also argue a breach of the contract, if there was one for compensation - and that has a 4 year statute of limitations.

If you are apprehensive about doing what will probably be many 000s of pages of reading and absorbing of information (much of which won't apply, so you have to pay attention to determine what will apply to your specific case) - you may have a shot at hiring an attorney on a conspiracy case like this if you can come up with a STRONG retainer, so at least the attorney is getting paid for all time he puts into it form the getgo. With hundreds or thousands of victims, as you believe, this may be easy to get them all to unite and chip in.

Good luck.

Please press the ACCEPT button so I may be credited and paid for my time by Justanswer.com, so PRO BONO work for the disabled may continue over the holiday/winter season. You may always follow up with me after doing so. Positive feedback and a BONUS added to your donation are also always appreciated. Thank you and the best of luck.