Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I SOLD MY TIMESHARE THROUGH AMERICAN TIMESHARE CLOSEING 11 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED PAYMENT, THEY WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS, I have contacted the bbb and they would not respond to them . can you suggest a next step. thank you XXXXX
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

What state are they in?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
american timeshare closeing -XXXXXsuite 4 Seivierville tn. 37864
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Thank you . I suggest you contact the Attorney Generals Office in Tennessee and file a complain with them about this company. Here is that information

Explain that they will no longer contact you and you have not gotten your proceed money from them.

The AG cannot represent you or give you advice, but they can investigate for any fraud or deception or wrongdoing.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck