Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

i made a loan on the computerlast year, i was trying to start

Customer Question

i made a loan on the computerlast year, i was trying to start a home bussness, it failed,i didn't have the monies to pay them back ,last month the company called and called ,they told me if i didn;t pay them $450.00 they were going to have me locked up ,so i couldn't pay my home bills i paid them the $450.00 and now this month they are doing the same thing to me but now they are saying if i don't send them $500.00 this month tommorrow that they are going to have me locked up,i didn't pay any bills last month i didn't have the monies.can they do this i am on fixed income. and i have been so sorry that i made this loan, can you help me ?thank you martha [email protected]
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

What is the total amount owed and the monthly note?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the treats are coming from the law office of weinnberg cockra ,and they are trying to make me think that they are from the fbi, there are no monthly payment plan ,i got the loan in june of last year,i don't want to go to jail but i too need to live and pay my home bvills and i go back and forward to the doctor's i have 4 doctors i have to see each month and if i have no mony i can't go, the loan was for 650.00 and if i pay this 500.00 today it will be 950.00, they even told me to take my bills to social services
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no thanks ,i got in touch with my att.generals office . that's alright now i don't need your help but thank you any way