lwpat, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing criminal defense attorney

Hello I would like to know if the letter that Im writing looks

Customer Question

Hello I would like to know if the letter that I'm writing looks good so far? Can I copy and paste so you can proof read?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged. Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable.

The letter is started off fine. However, you cannot send the letter directly to the judge. It needs to go to his attorney and let the attorney submit it to the judge. You also need to appear in court with him. If at all possible the family needs to retain a private criminal attorney for him. It will be expensive but that is what needs to be done. Here is the referral site.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
You are welcome. If you are a subscription customer please click on the green accept button if my answer was acceptable so I will get credit.

Edited by lwpat on 12/2/2010 at 8:37 PM EST