Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

are there cases where a person or persons standing to close

Customer Question

are there cases where a person or persons standing to close to person or persons firing a hand gun where injured by muzzel flash burn? If so please indicate cases regardless of state.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
I am sorry, this is an impossible request because case law searches do not work like that as "muzzle flash" would run up millions of cases and case law data bases cost attorneys up to $160 an hour or more to use. This is something that not even the FBI keeps statistics on and I am afraid that the search is going to be something way beyond the scope of this service. Sorry for any confusion and you can request your deposit refunded by going to, http://www.justanswer.com/refund/refund.aspx