Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

hi ,i got a misdemenour ticket- prostitution no money was exchanged,we

Customer Question

hi ,i got a misdemenour ticket- prostitution no money was exchanged,we only talked about a blow job in my car and she told me she had a motel room a fews meters from where she was,so i parked my car and we went in,to my surprise she was a cop,there were two other cops inside the room,they hand cuffed me and gave me a ticket and let me so scared and confused because am married,in the miltary and if they get to know about this ,i will be kicked out and given a dishonorable discharge.i am supposed to appear incourt
on the 21 dec 10
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thanks for choosing Just Answer®. I am a licensed attorney, and I will be glad to try and assist you.

To provide you with accurate information, could you please clarify these points so I can best address your inquiry:

1. What is your specific question?
  2. Where do you reside?

Once I hear back from you, I will be glad to let you know my answer. There may be some delay as I am assisting other customers or am away from my computer. Please rest assured, however, that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Joseph replied 5 years ago.

I am going off-line for the evening. Please feel free to respond, if necessary, and know that I will be back on-line tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.