JPEsq.
JPEsq., Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Experience as Criminal Defense Attorney and criminal law professor
14397910

ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY O

ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY Location: Indiana Current Job Title:Attorney Most Advanced Degree:Doctoral Degree school: Southern Illinois University School of Law JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, publication, discussion, retransmission, reproduction or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.THIS IS ALMOST A LIFE/DEATH OR A 19 YEARS OLD GENIUS ARTIST/POET/CREATIVE REST OF HER LIFE FUTURE:I am her father, at 18 months we knew she would be extraordinary in the arts, we did not know the hidden mental issues a genius RIGHT BRAIN could secretly produce. Her Left Brain is very week, logic, science, math, etc are below 25% tile levels per my observations and college ACT test scores. I will add a summary of how critical she has become but the question is: QUESTION: I have my daughter life documented, from poems of her inner most thoughts meant for no one to ever see, all her drawings, we were very bonded all her life until lately, I have MMPI-2 test scores at 17 years, and a complete memory of her struggles and successes. She will never go see a therapist since 18 years old, I NEED A TEAM OF THE VERY BEST, TO EXAMINE ALL THE DOCUMENTATION THAT I HAVE AND DIAGNOSE IN SUCH A WAY, IT WILL CARRY some value with other people who know her, a Court of Law, (not for Baker act, could not do that), and just maybe be explained is a way my daughter can understand HOW SICK SHE IS AND HOW GREAT A FUTURE AND ARTIST SHE IS before it is too late; WHAT DO I DO? A UNIVERSITY? A FAMOUS CLINIC/HOSPITAL? WHAT? In a few months even it may be too late! BELOW IS SOME OF THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA: My daughter IS MENTALLY DISTURBED AND MUST BE UNDERSTOOD AS SUCH A Recent review of her poetry at only age 15 years, indicate her mental illness was far more established than previously thought. She was developing her devious manipulative skills and employing them in her non-attached social environment against boys and her girlfriends. She was confused about who she was, why she behaved in the negative ways that she did, and upon realizing that her mind was unable to assimilate her world and guide her in the directions that she wanted to go, a positive one with goals and morality; she quit trying, let pleasure rule her conscience and spontaneity of her brilliant right artistic creative be her guide. It lead her to destruction, she knew it, penned it in her poems; her innermost thoughts expressed the only way that she knew how, leaving her disassociated from the world in which she was required to live.The frightening part, that was four years ago, she was not aware of what genius lay inside her mind. You can be sure that Lyndsay does now, I, her father, saw a worsening of her condition, her disassociation from social norms, Lyndsay realized a sharpening of her skills to create, at will, to be believed whenever she chose, and no end to the development of her genius. This she hid from all, a more powerful weapon that way. I missed it, me! I know all about exponential growth, but I was too focused on her well-being.What we have now is a young woman capable of doing what finally “catches” most lying, manipulative, controlling and fully spontaneous thinking person. Where most are caught off guard at some moment of surprise or trap, SHE can not only think on her feet that fast but do it in such style, a 5 minute creative, detailed, perfect response, she fools lawyers and judges, because there are no Kings and Queens around. Also, Lyndsay NEVER, NEVER, slips, in any situation. If it is social group normal, she is perfect; group above morality, the same; yet in her immoral, cussing, pleasurable world, she is a fish in water. SHE, now at 19 years old, hopelessly mentally disturbed, with only her parents, mostly her father, knowing what is best for her, if she is ever to regain mental balance in her life. HER POEMS: RELATIONSWRITTEN 11/11/2007 age: 16school: 11th..........the times of the wasted to the perfections the feelings to the felt of the dead the mornings of the nights to the decline the high to the higher of the highest ......... .......... silence eating you alive, alive to point of so scared to dieing, dieing in your coffen, coffen you were in from the beginning, beginning when there were no words tell me.. who are you again? DDH: How frustrating for a 16 year old teen? We are not talking some average “who am I” wondering of a mid-teen? This is scared to dying, dying in your coffin! This is serious mental disturbance needing help. VANITY ALL ARE @COPYRIGHTED with condenscending words of hate against one another the world has standards no more, we speak, think, and do the things we please with nobody in mind but ourselves we are our own universe we are people of vanity pleasure for us but not the ones Optional Information: Gender: Female Age: 19 Already Tried: ONE LATE POEM TO SHOW HER MENTAL DECLINE: MONSTERS IN THE NIGHT 3/29/09 JUST BEFORE 18 YEARS OLD I go downstairs, trembling We are the, we are the monsters in the night I try so hard to pray them all away but it's not working tonight. Sinking down upon dirty ground My heart has stopped inside of me Break my legs to hold me to you; sulfur breathed into my head. Falling, can't you hear my calling Running, catch my hand and hold me what if your child was living this at two weeks less than 18 years old. This is not “PLAY” STUFF, this is SCARY ! Sulfur breathed into my head, break my legs, CAN’T YOU HEAR MY CALLING, DAD, SOMEONE, HELP ME! Starts out “WE” are the monsters, SHE has so much duality, she is at first, then “blink” and she is trying to pray them all away???? SHE HONESTLY DOES NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE A CHOICE/ACTION BECAUSE SHE HAS NO ABILITY TO ASSOCIATE THE FOLLOWING CONSEQUENCE WITH THE ACTION THAT SHE JUST DID. I KNOW, I’VE WATCHED HER FROM THE FELONY, TRUANCY, TRAVIS, SEX, SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW TO PREVENT THEM, OR THAT THEY ARE WRONG. SINCE THAT FELONY AT 16 YEARS AND ONE MONTH, SHE HAS NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER MADE A GOOD CHOICE OR LEARNED FROM A MISTAKE… NOW HER GENIUS AND BELIEVABILITY HAS A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME HER FATHER AND SHE IS TOTALLY ALIENATED FROM ME AND HER MOM. Yet 6 months ago were were in contact, she has just lost it. MY heart aches to know this, and not be able to get her therapy? AGAIN HOW DO I GET THE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF DATA EVALUATED JUST AS IF SHE WENT IN, I KNOW JUST ABOUT AS MUCH AS SHE. IT IS ALSO some NEW theory based on my study of her, I HAVE A PAPER ON HOW GIFTED ARTISTS LIKE HER GET THIS WAS AND HOW TO PREVENT IT, THESE PEOPLE HAVE SLIPPED THROUGH THE CRACKS, NO MORE! Dennis ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY Location: Indiana Current Job Title:Attorney Most Advanced Degree:Doctoral Degree school: Southern Illinois University School of Law JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. JPEsq. ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JPEsq. replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry again to hear about this situation. I know it is probably gut wrenching to watch your own child go down a path and leave you helpless to stop it.

But my responses have not changed. Either she needs to be involuntarily committed to a mental institution (which you say you could not do) or you just need to let her come around on her own.

You can fight the restraining order, but none of this is relevant to a restraining order. You are wanting a court to see your daughter as your daughter who needs help from her parents to get on the right path. It just does not work that way. The function of the court is not to make adults do things they don't want to do (unless it is illegal), even if it is what is bet for them.

I am sorry, I just do not have a solution for you, because there is no legal solution, other than disputing the restraining order.

What you want is for your daughter to make the right decisions and be the kind of person you think she can be. The legal system is not the place to make that happen, unfortunately (unless you are going to try to have her committed).

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will accept, just wanted to say I understand. I am disappointed in the Mental Health that they did not even try to answer it. I know there must be research places at major universities, hospitals, etc. One of them, if directed to them, would find this not only an interesting study but maybe an area where research is lacking. As you say the legal system has only one solution. Let them get strung out on heroin or dead to help them. It's a shame, I know of so many artist that struggle who with treatment would live a happy life, the problem is that ones like my daughter will not come around in time, she as diagnosed will only get worse and worse. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE, MOST ARE JUST LOST OR REBELLIOUS; MY DAGHTER is mentally Ill.

The good news is my lawyer will destroy her on the witness stand and for the first time in 4 years she will know her truth is false/ a lie; this will help;

then he will work, again on the witness stand and expose the cult family that has control of my daughter. if he succeeds in both, our daughter will seek treatment and accept our sacrifice to send her back to a world class college of art and design; my lawyer D M deV is that good, actually he could do this while reading "War and Peace"; So I pray for this, and my daughter back;

thanks for the gun question answer......

Can I ask you one quick question?: MY restraining order is ending December 2 but my criminal trial DV will not be over. So, since I am not guilty, only charged of Domestic Violence ----- Do I get my guns back December 3rd? in Florida;

Customer

Expert:  JPEsq. replied 3 years ago.

Good luck with her on the stand.

You will not get your guns back, most likely. It is a condition of your bail, so you will not get them back until the case is over.

JPEsq., Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience: Experience as Criminal Defense Attorney and criminal law professor