Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

a friend threw a water balloon out of my car and we were pulled

a friend threw a water balloon out of my car and we were pulled over ..went to court and he admitted to judge he did it only.. we both we both received two years probation my first and only violation it's now over but ..I go to collage now and the last two jobs i applied for i was turned down .the report says misdemeanor threw object from vehicle there a way i can get the report changed to.. passenger threw water balloon from car.. or get it taken from record completly ???
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

You can go to the clerk of the court where you were placed on probation and request form CR 180 or use the form at the link. This will allow you to file for expungement of the incident, as long as you successfully completed your probation and had no other incidents of any type.

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and good luck