Thoreau (T-USA)
Thoreau (T-USA), Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
18048122

i was sent threats against my life via text message then the

i was sent threats against my life via text message then the next morning assaulted and my pickup rammed into while my 4 year old daughter was in the pickup by a man im trying to recover money from and wife and i had relationship in the past he is currently in jail what do i do or can do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Thoreau (T-USA) replied 4 years ago.

Even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription

I only get paid if you click Accept.

Thank you for your question!

When an individual is attacked, that person may report the attack to law enforcement. Likewise, if a child is involved in the attack, additional charges may be possible. Accordingly, when a child is involved in an attack, that issue may be reported to law enforcement as well, as attacking or endangering a child may carry additional penalties. The state may then investigate a matter and charge an individual with crimes the person may have committed.

Further, an individual who is attacked may sue to recover the value of damages the individual sustained (to his person, property, that of a minor child, etc.). Such damages can be difficult to calculate, making proper legal representation essential.

It's also worth noting that an individual may file a lawsuit against a party who refuses to pay a debt. The individual may also be able to recover court costs and attorneys fees in the legal action.

Please do not shoot the messenger.
If you need clarification, please feel free to ask using the
Reply feature.

I only get paid if you click Accept, even if you placed a deposit or have a subscription. Bonuses are greatly appreciated, though bonuses are entirely at your discretion.

Sincerely,

T-USA

_____________________________________

Disclaimer: By engaging in this correspondence, you agree to and understand the following:
No attorney-client relationship is formed through this correspondence. The following information is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice/legal services. Correspondence through JustAnswer is visible to the public and is not confidential. T-USA is not familiar with your situation and could not possibly provide legal advice/legal services through JustAnswer. T-USA does not claim to be licensed to practice law in your state. The information provided in this correspondence cannot and should not be relied on for legal purposes.
If you need legal advice/services you should visit a local attorney as soon as possible. You can find a local attorney using
Lawyers.com, Martindale, a Local Lawyer Referral Service, or a Local Legal Clinic (if you cannot afford an attorney).

Thoreau (T-USA), Lawyer
Experience: Attorney