RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  licensed attorney in criminjal law for 30 years

I recently had a blowup with my in-laws where I told my mother-in-law

Customer Question

I recently had a blowup with my in-laws where I told my mother-in-law to leave my house. She immediately took offense and claimed she would never forgive me. One month later she claims that I have exposed myself to her over the past two years. After much to do which involved my wife and 9 year old daughter being questioned by local law enforcement and their staff psychologist (to which of course nothing indicated any wrong doing on my behalf). The police detective indicated that my mother-in-law has the right to press charges which will be reviewed by the county attorney to determine legitimacy. My question is: Should I seek legal representation even though she's crazy and I really don't think she has a leg to stand on?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question.I would consider a lawyer here.Potentially this is a serious charge.You may want to aggressively seek to have this matter closed so you can move on with your life.Obviously the mother in law is trying to charge you in this matter and means you harm.It is fine to be proactive here and a lawyer to quash this whole thing,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My thoughts exactly!