How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 25895
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i want to file for full custody of my two kids and they advised

Resolved Question:

i want to file for full custody of my two kids and they advised me to talk with a lawyer before filling out any of the forms. is there anything i should be advised before i buy the forms?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 6 years ago.

The Court is going to act in the best interest of the children so when you file the forms and go to court, you need to keep this in mind. You were likely told to speak with a lawyer before filing out the forms, so you are aware of what you are getting yourself into as you will be representing yourself. Make sure the forms are filled at accurately and honestly. You also may want to speak with the clerk of courts in the county where you are seeking custody and see what needs to be filled out. If you are buying forms online, you want to make sure they are what you need.

CrimDefense and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you