LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years legal experience

I have asked this question before and it continues to bother

I have asked this question before and it continues to bother me, and now I believe that I have some understanding of my trauma. I have inquired about an 18 month relationship with a young woman; it was platonic, and all we ever engaged in was playful wrestling. I have a proclivity for the submissive side, and she would always pin me. We are still on good terms, but it starting to worry me, almost on a paranoid basis, interfering with my daily routine.

Before meeting her, I occasionally answered ads on websites, not prostitutes, but women who were dominating and advertised wrestling or making a man kiss her feet for a fee. That is as far as it ever went. I haven't done it for six months, but before that did it occasionally for five or so years. Occasionally, we even fantasized about me being a slave. There was never any sex, or suggestion of sex, and I never heard from any onf these women again.

As mentioned, I am still on good terms with the woman I have had a platonic relationship with for 18 months. By the way, all the women were over 21.

Is any of this a cause for concern. My fear was that my present friend would turn on me. Would the fact that I had answered ads for this in the past, clearly asking for the submissive role from a dominatrix.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 years ago.
Good morning,

You and I have spoken before, and I have discussed your matter with several other attorneys.

You have no reason to be concerned that you might be in any trouble, and if you enjoy the company of this woman, there is no legal reason that you should not continue.

I wish you the best.

Doug

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much. Sorry to bother you. So my one clarifying question is that if I had done this submissive wrestling before, it could not be used against me, even if some unexpected reason, my current friend got mad at me..
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 years ago.
Good morning,

Your behavior with your friend, as you have related it to me in the past, was purely consensual and part of the dom/sub game you were playing---it was in no way criminal. So no, from a legal perspective there is nothing to use against you.

Doug

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
And that was also true of the woman with whom I did this in the past for money, its all documented on Email. Sorry this is the last question on this..
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 years ago.
It is not illegal to pay someone money to play a dom/sub game. It is only illegal to pay someone to have sex with you---prostitution

Doug.
LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience: 30 years legal experience