Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

my son is wanted in Bell county texas to speak to the DA tomorrow

Customer Question

my son is wanted in Bell county texas to speak to the DA tomorrow. Meanwhile he is in Waco texas headed to Dallas. Is there anyway to detain him until I can go pick him up?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for your question.

I will do my best to assist you with your issue. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by as well as various state bar associations from giving specific legal advice, provide representation, or enter into an attorney-client relationship through this open and non-confidential forum. Do you understand and agree to these provisions as well as's disclaimer?

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

no, please cancel. I will see the DA for my county tomorrow.

Not a problem--I will inform the moderators and they will refund you your deposit.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks very much, I just spoke with two deputy departments in two counties that could not detain my son until I picked him up. I'll have to had declared him incompentant in order for that to occur. Which I have not done. So your answer would be redundant should you give it which is why I cancel.

When may I expect the refund?

I understand, and good luck to you and to your son.

I am not a moderator, however, so I cannot make a prediction. What I can tell you is that I sent them a message requesting a refund, and as I assume there are few moderators working at night, the process may take until morning.