Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years experience practicing attorney
3396227

Who should I contact to try to get my brother released from

Who should I contact to try to get my brother released from county jail due to probation officer stating his creatin level (indicator of kidney disease) was low therefore he has a drinking problem. He is there for 17 more days and has serious medical issues (AVM) and high blood pressure.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dave Kennett replied 6 years ago.

Dear JACUSTOMER - Unless you are an attorney you will have to contact his attorney who should have been appointed by the court. The court will not permit you to act on his behalf unless you are a licensed attorney. I suppose you can also contact the PO but it sounds like that would be a waste of time. It is difficult to get anyone released who is being held on a probation violation.

Dave Kennett