Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

When a Florida case (criminal) is close by a State Attorney

When a Florida case (criminal) is close by a State Attorney not a jury or a judge can be reopen? My brother was murder in front of his 2yrs old kid and in front of his house. This case never was well investigated if the authorities involved would like to do their jobs good enough they would found a lot of errors in this case like I did. They give this case as a self defense no matter what! I know is not a high profile case which is the demand for this state attorneys the only thing they forget is JUSTICE

If there has never been a disposition in the matter, then with new evidence the matter can be reopened. It is always at the discretion of the State's Attorney to prosecute or not.

So, if no one has been charged and then convicted new evidence can prompt the SA to reopen the matter.