Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

how do i get my property back that was taken by police for

Customer Question

how do i get my property back that was taken by police for no reason out of my car when i was arrested for gm no proof of insurance and dar which i had proof and other charge dismissed and i plead guilty to petty misdimenor no vaild dl ,the case has been over with since 2007 and police refuse to release it .
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 6 years ago.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

What reason did they give for refusing to release it, and what was the property?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
If you could please answer the expert's questions, then they could help you. Thank you for understanding.