JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.

my boss is asking workers if there is a way to cause failure

my boss is asking workers if there is a way to cause failure of mobile equipment brakes so he can claim lemon law and return the equipment and buy from anothe vendor.

He is a crook and I think what he is planning must be or should be illeagle. can he get away with that? we talking $70,000 equipment
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

He will get away with it if someone doesn't inform the manufacturer of the equipment who the boss is trying to scam.

Good luck and best wishes. I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!
In your feedback, you asked how can you stop/bust them. The answer is that you bust them by informing the manufacturer of the plan/plot. It is up to the manufacturer to take further action based upon the information you supply.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I thought that and you earned the tip. Thanks for the help

You are most welcome.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I will ask you more as I persue this. I want to trap these guys. Any advice I will gladly pay you

Good luck!