CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

while not 100% positive but about 95% sure,i believe my son

while not 100% positive but about 95% sure,i believe my son is selling drugs.i am a .widower age 61. how can i protect my home and auto from being seized if he is caught doing this. i am scared he will harm me if i turn him in. i am disabled and fear he would do who knows what to me.he has a record of misdeamnors but no felonies.i suspect he may even have drugs hide in my home.someone please help me.
You can call the police and report it. If it is documented and they are aware, you should not likely be linked to any of his illegal activity if he is caught. As far as your automobile being seized, just do not allow him to use your car. If you fear for your safety, you can get a restraining order against him and have him removed from your home.