Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

if you are the age of 24 and had sex with 16 with concent by

if you are the age of 24 and had sex with 16 with concent by her but her parents dont approve an took her up to the police station telling what happend with possible samen on a blanket inthe state of arkansas what can happen? I know the age of concent is 16 !

hi

unless you are considered to be in a position of trust - say a school teacher, guidance counselor, coach, baby sitter, etc then there is no charge as long as she is 16 and gave her consent.

however, if she did not give her consent then you can be charged with rape.

and, if she gave consent and there is no criminal charge, the parents recourse is to obtain a restraining order against you so that you cannot have any further contact with their daughter

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

does the military count ? iam fixing to go to afganistan in august ! her dad made her take a lie detector test and from what he told me she said that she loved me an would wait for me to get back from overseas on that test !

hi

does the military count in a position of trust? no.