Jack R.
Jack R., Lawyer
Experience:  OHIO//Texas Attorney Civil/Crimnal Practice
14472836

i was arrested on 16 april for DUI/Felony attempt to elude

i was arrested on 16 april for DUI/Felony attempt to elude a peace officer. i later returned to the scene and turned myself in. I posted bail and was released about 10 hours later and was set to be arraigned on 14 May. i showed up to court and was told that i would not be seen that day because the case had been sent back to the DA for further review. since then i checked the court system and my bail has been exonerated and under the disposition of my case it says "Vacated". i dont really know what this means. What are the chances of these charges getting dropped?

Vacated means that no charges are pending. They in effect are dropped unless the DA decides to refile.

If this information answered your question please press ACCEPT so I may get credit for the answer.

Comments provided are informational and do not represent legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship has been formed by this communication.