Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son lives in Douglas County, Colorado and is looking at

Customer Question

My son lives in Douglas County, Colorado and is looking at a vehicular eluding charge. What kind of jail time might he be looking at, if any? It is considered a Class 5 Felony.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Does he have any prior misdemeanors or felonies?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
He has a couple misdemeanors accounts,
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
How many?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Probably four. I am not sure. Maybe less.
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
No problem. He is facing 1-4 years. It'd be 1-3, but his priors give him an enhanced sentence.

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”