DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney

I found out today that I am being charged with harassment and

Customer Question

I found out today that I am being charged with harassment and disorderly conduct because I approached someone at my nephews school about why she had an affair with my sisters husband. She had two friends with her and all three went to the police after the incident to file these charges. I also had my 15 yr old sister with me as my witness, if I request a hearing to get the charges thrown out with my own witness, what is the probability that I can get these charges dismissed. I have NEVER been in any trouble before this incident
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  DCrane Law replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, if the evidence in your favor amounts to the statements of your witness vs. the statements of the statements of two other witnesses (i.e. 1 vs. 2) it is unlikely the charges will be dismissed unless those other witnesses are not credible.