Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

Lost 20k on consolidated opportunities 6 mos ago alongwith

Lost 20k on consolidated opportunities 6 mos ago alongwith lowrateapprovals any chance of getting moneyback?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 years ago.

Negative and scam reports about Lowrateapprovals and Consolidated are all over the web. If you google each you can read them for yourself. While I know that every business has its share of complainers, it looks to me as if you are right to be nervous.

If something you feel you've been had, you're not alone and you are probably right. I wouldn't just suck this up and move on, not, at least, without taking some steps to shut them down. First of all, I would stop sending them money. Secondly, if they had my credit card details and/or any personal information, I'd cancel the card and whatever else might be compromised, contact any one of the three credit reporting bureaus and get a fraud alert put on my credit card information. (See for how to do that. Any one you contact will convey the information to the other two)

Finally, I would report these companies to the Better Business Bureau, ( the state Attorney General's Office (both your state and theirs) and the FBI's Internet Computer Crimes Complaint Division. (

If I've helped, please click the green Accept button so I can get credit for my work.

This thread will not close and you can always use it to get clarification.This is informational only and is NOT legal advice. There is no attorney-client relationship. You are advised to consult an attorney in your State for specific legal advice.