Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years experience practicing attorney
3396227

In 1973 or 74,I was held & questioned by the FBI regarding

In 1973 or 74,I was held & questioned by the FBI regarding a letter from my hometown in which there was news relayed about a bombing there,in which I understand an FBI agent & another were killed,I was14years old then,the letter was from a friend who I'm sure had nothing to do with the bombing,in my hometown,I was out of town in another state when I received the letter,my friend didn't know who did it either.I was questioned for a long time, over & over,I'm not in any way connected to the militant organization the FBI were after,& neither was my friend.So in today's anti-terrorism atmosphere I'm wondering if I'm on a no fly list?

DearCustomer- You can check the website from the TSA which I have included below to see if your name appears or you can contact the TSA directly however I would not takes chances of raising suspicions if none exist. If your name is XXXXX XXXXX the list then you probably are safe to fly. The only certain way to find out is to book a ticket and see if you are detained at the airport check in.

There are so many factors that go into names being included on the list that I would have no way of telling you if the incident in 1974 would have any bearing on you being included.

Dave Kennett

http://www.no-fly-list.com/